Upon successfully running the Masters of Success project last year (2015), MTC is proud to announce that the videos of the Masters of Success are now accessible to the public on their YouTube channel (MTC Namibia) and each of the videos/shows runs for an hour.
This gesture is to allow the public that did not get the chance to watch or attend the show (s) the opportunity to still draw inspiration from their favorite speakers/guests for the show. Hosted by lawyer and television personality, Jossy Nghipandua, the show revolutionised Sunday evening television watching, with each episode aired the immediate Sunday after the live hosting of the show at the National Theatre of Namibia, with fans calling for the return of the show following its closure.
Here are the names of all the guests that were hosted by the show: the names are not represented in the order of appearance of the show
- Monica Geingos – Leading Business woman and First Lady of the Republic of Namibia
- Jomo Sono – Former Professional Football player, business man and coach of Jomo Cosmos FC
- Ally Angula – Leading Namibian Bussiness woman
- Sisa Namandje – Well known Namibia Lawyer and law firm owner
- Mzwakhe Mbuli – South African musician and well known poet
- Quinton Van Rooyen – Managing Director of TrustCo groups.
- Nkem Owoh – Nigerian actor and comedian
- Bonang Matheba – South African television host, radio personality and business woman.
- Patience Ozokwor – Nigerian actress
- Sandile Khubeka – South African youngest doctor.
Tim Ekandjo says “despite the fact that the African continent suffers bad publicity internationally and even within Africa, there are inspirational stories that we can celebrate and share with each other, and this project was therefore aimed at giving Namibians who look up to this inspirational personalities an opportunity to interact with them directly.”
MTC Namibia launched the Masters of Success project last February and ran for ten months. The project was an inspirational talk show that aimed to inspire Namibians from all walks of life by bringing in different inspiring personalities across the African continent and enabled Namibians to connect with them.